This section contains links to the Rust API documentation and technical reference materials for Substrate and FRAME tools and libraries.
- Glossary defines and explains concepts and terminology that are specific to blockchain technology or the Substrate ecosystem.
- Command-line tools provides reference information for the most commonly-used command-line interface (CLI) tools.
- Runtime APIs highlights the application programming interfaces that the runtime provides to support communication with outer node services.
- FRAME pallets lists all of the pre-built pallets that you can include in your runtime.
- FRAME macros describes the all of the FRAME macros you can use to build custom pallets.
- Account data structures describes account-related data structures and how account properties are used to manage the account lifecycle in the runtime logic.
- Type encoding (SCALE) describes the encoding scheme used in Substrate to minimize the data transferred over the network.
- How-to reference guides lists the How-to quick reference guides that provide abbreviated instructions for accomplishing specific tasks. The How-to guides assume that you are already familiar with Substrate and programming in Rust.
- Cryptography provides a conceptual overview of the cryptography used in Substrate.