The Develop smart contracts tutorials guide you through how you can use the ink! programming language to build smart contracts that run on a Substrate-based blockchain.
The tutorials in this section use a preconfigured
contracts-node and a hosted Contracts UI.
If you want to use the standard node template, you need to add the Contracts pallet and a few other components to your development environment.
Preparing the node template for building smart contracts is covered in Configure the contracts pallet.
- Prepare your first contract describes how to update your development environment and create a smart contract project using the ink! programming language.
- Develop a smart contract demonstrates how to store, increment, and retrieve simple values using a smart contract.
- Use maps for storing values extends the previous tutorial by illustrating how to use maps to store and retrieve values in a smart contract.
- Build a token contract illustrates how you can build a simple smart contract for transferring ERC-20 tokens.
- Troubleshoot smart contracts describes a few common issues that you might encounter when writing and deploying smart contracts.