Connect parachains to a network
The Connect parachains to a network tutorials delve into more advanced topics for moving beyond solo chain development, including how to connect your chain to other chains.
- Prepare a local relay chain helps you prepare a local relay chain to use in testing a local parachain.
- Connect a local parachain highlights the steps necessary to connect your local parachain to a relay chain.
- Acquire a testnet slot summarizes the steps for connecting a parachain to the Rococo test network.
- Open message passing channels demonstrates how to construct cross-consensus messages to open channels that allow parachains to communicate with each other.
- Transfer assets with XCM illustrates how to use cross-consensus messages to execute a remote transfer to a parachain through the relay chain.